Well Berilac and I were "out sick" for almost two weeks with the flu since Feb 5th. I was out of work for 7 days (including the first two days where I took care of him - then promptly ended up catching it!) and he was only out for a few days. And I'm the one who got the flu shot this year ... not him! They gave him anti-biotics on the front end and never gave me any :-( Mine went from being viral to becoming bacterial - yuck! But I'm seriously on the mend now and grateful to be.
Now that I'm back in action here are some future posts I'm sure you'll all be glad to read soon:
- Content by myself on Valentine's Day
- Doing home improvement on a house you don't live in
- Attending a real-life infertility support group (so cool)
- Starting an infertiltiy support group at my church
- Walking for boobs and money
- The HUNT 2008 - FREE Community wide Easter egg hunt
- Locomoting across the countryside to celebrate my mom's 21st birthday! (ok, she's older than that)
- Arnold's state park shut-downs don't coincide with my back-packing plans
- Memorial Day weekend sounds perfect for a little B&B'ing
- Two deaths at work
- New fertility treatment news and plans
More to come in the days ahead (I don't want to write about all of it all and once and scare you off - babysteps people! I'm thinking I should just give you the headlines so that you'll "stay tuned" ... like you would with the evening news.)
So ... stay tuned.