On Thursday, Denver encounter a blizzard - the largest it's seen since 2007. There were many incoming and outgoing flights cancelled and the roadways were horrendous. My mom and I were supposed to fly in yesterday morning on a 6:30A flight, but it got cancelled and the airline could only reschedule us for a late night Saturday flight ... which wouldn't cut it since my first appointment at CCRM was Saturday morning! So we switched airlines and they got us on the 2P flight yesterday. We landed into a very serene Denver International Airport - after hearing how bad the conditions were on Thursday, we were both relieved at the landing conditions!
And, the house we are staying at ... IS AWESOME!! We are blessed to be able to stay with Daisy's parents! We have 1800 square feet to ourselves ... and yes, that's larger than my California rental. And gorgeous to boot ... wowza!
So how is the cycle going thus far?
Local monitoring Thurs 3/26:
5 follies near 10mm, 5 follies near 6mm, 5 smaller follies
CCRM monitoring Sat 3/28:
6 follies near 12mm, 7 smaller follies.
The nurse suggested I would likely start Ganirelix tonight. And I should learn my new dosing this afternoon. I have my next appointment early tomorrow morning.
I asked the nurse when she thought we'd get more information on how many eggs they anticipate at retrieval and she said Monday or Tuesday. If there are fewer eggs I'm really tempted to do a fresh cycle. With these results - it seems to me as if we'll get 6+.
I am praying for some good quality eggs this time around.
There are other things going on in my life these days as well. DH's company just had two back to back furlough situations, totaling 16 weeks forced unpaid leave for 20% of the company (luckily Berilac was not chosen to go on furlough) however the remaining 80% of the staff will take a 10% pay cut. So we will soon be getting 10% less each month AND the company has stopped paying for his master's degree program. In more disturbing and painful news - my aunt committed suicide this past week. Her funeral will be next Saturday 4/4, but I'm not slated to leave Colorado until 4/5 or even 4/12 if we do the fresh cycle. My mom and I are here in Colorado and we are trying to learn the details of her death while catching up with long lost relatives and grieving the loss. My mom is very sad to have lost her sister, especially in this way. And I wasn't too close to my aunt, but still I have a lot of emotions to process.
As if cycling at an out of state clinic isn't enough to have on your plate. It's going to be an interesting week.
Harga Tiket Bus Rosalia Indah januari 2017
6 months ago