Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

The meme rules:

  • Link to the person that tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
  • Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
  • Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Let the fun begin!

Thank you Daisy for the tag!

  1. I don't like chocolate, but when I'm with friends, if someone orders something chocolate for dessert - I always have to try it ... just to see if I've learned to like it yet. Update as of Saturday, January 12th 2008: I still don't like chocolate.
  2. I was awarded more than $2500 in a class action lawsuit - I didn't initiate any of it!
  3. I was in a near plane crash (United flight on a puddle jumper from Kalamazoo Michigan to Chicago O'Hare) with my dear friend Daisy! Summary: alarms were going off, flight attendants were swearing as they were ignoring the passengers, the sound that you would associate with a plane falling to the depths - actually happens, pilot pulled out of the dive at the last minute, made a U-Turn and did an emergency landing at the airport we had just taken off from. There was an electrical fire on board the plane.
  4. After four years of weekly appointments, I officially graduated from counseling in 2004! (but now after three losses - I need to get my butt back in there)
  5. I don't know how to freestyle swim.
  6. I've been proposed to more than once. After one "no", one "we have to call this off", and one "if you ask me to marry you I'll say no" I said "yes" to my husband and can confidentially say that I have the best husband on the planet - guess I said "yes" (and followed through) with the right man!

I'm tagging:

5 comments:

  1. 1. I'm from a small country called Singapore and moved to Australia last year.

    2. I love shopping, especially shoes. I have about 95 pairs of them and counting.

    3. I love Patrick Dempsey cuz he's absolutely McDreamy.

    4. My husband and I have a Schnauzer and she's the sweetest little thing.

    5. I think I am allergic to work. HA!

    6. I need a new exciting job.

    HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. was the lawsuit with u of phoenix??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sure was! ... now don't go and give away my identity will ya? I'm sure there are only less than 100,000 people who worked there. (you too, I'm guessing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm on pins and needles here... what's the status of your cycle!? You're leaving us hanging!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Polly! I sent you a couple of e-mails in the past week or so. Anyhow, I hope that I will be seeing you tonight!

    ReplyDelete