So I need to be in Colorado for the morning of CD3, which is Wednesday. And I'd like to schedule my 1 day work up on CD5, which is Friday. But it looks like Dr. Schoolcraft has other ladies he's doing the 1 day workup on that day and he doesn't have time for the likes of me! CCRM did say that if another doctor is available and if I'm ok with the choice of doctor, I might be able to switch my doctor and be able to do the 1 day workup on Friday. (I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and I would be very sad if I had to miss it.) If I can't find a worthy and available doctor, then I will have an appointment for a baseline ultrasound on CD5 and will wait until next week to do the 1 day workup with Dr. Schoolcraft.
All this is just too much this evening, I surely wasn't expecting this ... though I am excited and nervous.
I need to look for a flight out tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I'll need to pack a bag ... I can't believe that I'll be a jet setter ... tomorrow! I thought for SURE I would catch my ovulation and have 2 weeks to plan all this. Looks like things don't always go the way you want! Regardless, I'm happy to be going.
Brenda ... looks like I might get to see you in Colorado!! (I'll email you!)
I can't wait to tell you all what an amazing, healing weekend I just had ... I was in the middle of composing that post when AF butted in!