We officially have our second Nemo!
A summary to jog your memory:
20 developing follicles
6 eggs retrieved
5 of the 6 eggs were mature (testable. If they are not mature they can't be tested)
Test results showed: 3 abnormal, 1 normal, 1 inconclusive
15 developing follicles
5 eggs retrieved
1 of the 5 eggs was mature (testable. If they are not mature they can't be tested) [important to know that a second egg gained maturity hours after retrieval, though they were skeptical of it's quality]
Test results showed: 1 abnormal [the late bloomer], 1 normal egg
Total normal egg count: 2
The CGH results are in from the August cycle. In that cycle we did an extreme protocol, we had 15+ developing follies, and at retrieval we got 5 eggs and only 1 was originally mature. A few hours into recovery, the Embryologist gave us an update that a second egg achieved maturity. So we had 1 normal egg from the April cycle and only 2 testable eggs from the August cycle.
Well from the two eggs, 1 was normal and 1 was abnormal! We had a 50% normalcy rate! (Makes us wonder if the inconclusive from April is potentially normal!)
So now we have 1 more retrieval at our local clinic, and 2 "normal" eggs on ice there. We also have recommendations from two external doctors regarding a new protocol, and we're on the calendar for a CCRM cycle.
Now we have to figure out what to do next ...
Harga Tiket Bus Rosalia Indah januari 2017
6 months ago