Friday, September 7, 2007

Ok, I know I'm a butthead ...

I truly should have been blogging all this week ... at least twice! (as we've had two fertility appointments since my last blog!)

Anyhow, I wanted to say that Berilac and I are going on vacation starting tomorrow morning. We'll be on a very large ship in the middle of the Pacific, so I'm not sure if we'll have the Internet access to provide regular posts.

If you think to pray for me, while I'm away, I'd love prayer for:
-safe flights that are absent of anxiety (I was in a near plane crash 9 years ago, and I have a hard time not getting freaked out being 30,000 feet in the air) Praise the Lord the flight is only a little over an hour!
-a good time to relax for Berilac and I ... a time to rejuvinate and enjoy each other (a time to get our minds off of ttc)
-a heart to love on the people God puts in our lives while we're floating out at sea!
-my attitude. I've been kind of bummed all week (hence my not posting) so I'd love it if you think to lift me up in prayer, that my hope & trust will be in Him.

We will be back on Sunday August 16th so ... look forward to fun pics of our trip that I'll post upon our return!

Thank you for your support and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment