Friday, September 14, 2007

Sea sickness - not so much due to the sea ...

So Berilac and I are mobbing in Sandy Eggo after our good-news-delivering cruise!

I don't have time to go on and on, but I wanted to say...

The entire time we were on the cruise I was struggling with constant sea sickness! As I talked with others - at my table, sitting next to me, enjoying the same activities I was ... I learned that NONE of them were suffering with sea sickness after the initial, first day adjustment. I thought they must have all been crazy. Even Berilac said that his sea sickness had subsided after the first day of the five day cruise.

I was convinced these people were lying to me, or just not as "in touch" (ha!) with their bodies as I am ... until I got off the boat and learned that the sea sickness was not so much due to the sea! It's been over 24 hours since we got off the boat and I'm still nauseated!

My guess ... well, I am pregnant.

Yay for morning (read: all-day) sickness!

2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm so glad you're sick!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every last minute of it! When you are sick, it's a constant reminder that you are INDEED pregnant. Gotta love hormones.

    ReplyDelete